Sterling Silver Matchsafe Vesta Masonic Free Masons Emblem by L. Fritzsche & Co. For Sale
Sterling Silver Matchsafe Vesta Masonic Free Masons Emblem by L. Fritzsche & Co.:
Antique Sterling Silver
Match Safe or Vesta
Raised Masonic Emblem
By L. Fritzsche & Co.
For Your Match Safe Antique pocket match safe, matchsafe or vesta made of sterling silver. This match safe has a raised Masonic or Mason emblem on the front consisting of a compass and angel with a "G" in their midst. The vesta has a hinged lid with curved top and a striker on the bottom. The edge of the match safe on which the lid rests is marked with the letter "F" within a shield followed by the word "STERLING" as can be seen in the fourth photo. The vista has initials in beautiful calligraphy engraved on the back. It has a striker in the center of the bottom. This antique match safe was made by L. Fritzsche & Co. of Newark, New Jersey in the USA in the late 1800s or early 1900s. Pleases carefully review the photos presented as they are part and parcel of our description.
Please view our 100% positive response and offer with confidence. We guarantee the authenticity, description and condition of the items we sell. We will refund your purchase price if not completely satisfied.
Shipping and Handling
- Buyer pays for Careful shipping & handling based on zip code
- Contact us for world-wide international shipping & handling charges.
- It is our policy to declare the full item price on customs forms.
- The shipping charges quoted do not include possible customs fees, these are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Note, packages going overseas can take as long as 3 to 4 weeks to reach their destination, so please be patient and allow sufficient time for your item to reach you.
- A NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING CHARGES:
- In an effort to avoid misunderstandings we have always provide our customers with information about the expected cost of shipping and handling for each item, in our ads.
- Thus these charges should not come as a surprise and as a buyer you implicitly agree to them when you place your offer.
- We would also like to remind our wonderful customers that shipping cost is more than just the cost of postage.
- In order to safely ship an item we need to obtain packaging materials, tape, and other supplies.
Terms and Conditions:
By placing a offer in this sale, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Please e-mail with any questions you have before the end of the sale.
- The wining buyer will be contacted within 24 hours of sale close via email.
- We will let you know the total you need to pay based on the final sale price and the S&H charge listed in the ad.
- We ask that you contact us back within three days indicating your intent to complete the sale and giving us a mailing address for shipping the item.
- Refunds are given for purchase price upon return of the item. Postage and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Your payment is due to us within 10 days from sale close, unless you notify us in advance of your intent to be late.
- We will inform you, via e-mail, when we receive your payment and when we ship your item.
- We expect response to be initiated by the buyer upon completion of the transaction at which time we will be pleased to reciprocate.
- Failure to follow these simple terms will be construed as your desire not to complete the sale.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution