Psychic Vision Oil Conjure Oil Open Third Eye Ritual Oil Hoodoo Oil Pagan Wiccan For Sale
Psychic Vision Oil Conjure Oil Open Third Eye Ritual Oil Hoodoo Oil Pagan Wiccan:
You will receive ONE 1/2 oz bottle. My oil is made with my Family Base Essential Oil Blend - Mugwort Herb - Sage and other herbs and dried flowers and roots. This is extremely potent and you only need a few drops. This is excellent for any spiritual workings to increase your psychic power, use for divination - open your 3rd Eye , tarot card readings, or spell casting and rituals. This is created for you to have contact with the spirits and spirit world to connect on a higher level of consciousness. You will awaken your third eye - you will have prophetic dreams to help you on your journey and make you more aware of certain situations and have an inner knowing of things to come. You will be awakened into the spirit world and there you will find guidance of what you need to know to make decisions that will be good for you, be more aware of your surroundings and more alert to people on who you can trust and what they are up too.
HOW TO USE: Dab some on the back of your neck, on your temples, your third eye area, palms of your hands (you only need a little, as this is very powerful) Anoint your candles and petition papers in spell work and rituals. Anoint a bay leaf and write what intention or question on the leaf then burn the bay leaf, which will bring you clarity immediately. You will also be alert to know if anyone is sending any bad vibes your way and you will be at a higher level to keep psychic attacks away from you. Anoint your favorite tarot decks lightly, anoint your altar tools, statues, mojo bags and your favorite jewelry you wear in rituals for a more powerful outcome.
Sold as curio
Stay Focused and Blessed, Denise Margaret
**Do not use diluted oils in diffusers. Do not use essential oils on your body if you have health issues, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Always do a skin patch test first. Do not take internally, external use only. Sold as curio. Results are never guaranteed.
Store the oil away from heat, Keep away from children and pets.
* Disclaimer: Due to 's policies, sellers are not permitted to say that a product will produce some sort of outcome. I do not guarantee results, the items are sold as curios, use at your own discretion. I'm not a legal or medical practitioner, seek help by a qualified professional for medical and legal issues
*FAQ's1. Where's my order?You can track your order by visiting the Purchases option located at the top right of your page, then click on Track Package. Or you can use your tracking number that was emailed to you when your order was shipped. Visit the USPS.com website and type in your tracking number.
2. When will my order ship?Currently I am on a 1 - 3 day turnaround time, not including holidays or weekends. Orders are packed in the order received.
You can check the "ship by date" on orders by clicking on your account by the shopping cart icon in the top right corner on your page, then click on PURCHASES. It shows ship by dates, tracking, estimated delivery dates, etc.
3. How Do I use the oils - It didn't come with instructions?No, my products don't come with instructions. I do list what the item CAN be used for, so make sure you are reading the Entire Listing as I give detailed information there. It is up to each practitioner to use it as they wish. We are all different in our practices, use your own intuition, study, read and learn your craft.
4. Can I apply the oil to my skin?That is up to you. The potion oils are diluted with a carrier oil. I suggest doing a skin patch test first because some of the oils I use are 'hot', such as cinnamon and ginger. Some oils are phototoxic (not to be worn in direct sunlight) such as citrus oils. The essential oils may irritate your skin if you are sensitive. Consult a qualified health practitioner if you are pregnant, breast feeding, have a health condition or on medication.
5. Can the oils be used in warmers?Yes they can. I suggest a tealight oil warmer and not the electric. In my opinion the electric warmers get too hot and the oil can smoke. Tealight warmers work the best.
6. Do your oils work? Why didn't my spell work with your oil?It's not up to me if your magical workings manifest or not. I'm supplying the tool, it's up to you to supply the energy. I'm not responsible for any outcome, good or bad because I'm not doing the work. What I am responsible for is supplying you with an ingredient so you can perform your own working.