Gumout Multi-System Tune-Up For Gas, Ethanol, Diesel and Oil - 16 oz Bottle For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Gumout Multi-System Tune-Up For Gas, Ethanol, Diesel and Oil - 16 oz Bottle:
- Cleans: GDI/direct and port/indirect fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves and ports, piston tops, cylinder heads, combustion chamber and crankcase
- Conditions: Gasoline, ethanol blend and diesel fuels to fight ethanol and water corrosion, fuel and oil to fight deterioration/destabilization
- Prevents: Future carbon buildup
- Best for: Maximized performance and fuel economy, reduced emissions, fuel stabilization
- US Item #: 510011
- Directions: Add to fuel:For optimal results, add entire can to the tank. Fill the tank with fuel and run to near empty before refueling. One pint treats 18-21 gallons of all types of gas or diesel fuels.
- Add to oil:Add one ounce per quart of oil. Immediately start engine and run for 5-10 minutes to mix completely.
- Vacuum Intake Cleaner:May be used with engine decarbonizing equipment through the vacuum system to clean intake manifold, valves and combustion chamber. Follow recommended mechanical procedures for the equipment.
- Small 4-cycle engines:Add to gasoline using ¾ to 1 ounce per gallon of fuel.
- Small 2-cycle engines:Add to gasoline using ¾ to 1 ounce per gallon of fuel. Add 2-cycle oil as recommended by engine manufacturer. Gumout® Multi-System Tune-Up does not replace 2-cycle oil.
The most advanced engine treatment technology. Gumout Multi-System Tune-Up treats all engines with a special blend of premium cleaning agents, anti-oxidants, and corrosion inhibitors. All engines develop performance issues over time, whether they're gas, diesel or ethanol. Carbon deposits reduce performance and fuel economy. Water and ethanol corrode key engine parts. Gumout Multi-System Tune-Up is the most advanced treatment for all types of engines, from cars to lawn mowers. It cleans and conditions using premium ingredients, like PEA (polyether-amine), to help maximize performance, fuel economy and engine life. Multi-System Tune-Up can be added in the gas tank, the crankcase or via induction.
Gumout Multi-System Tune-Up 16 oz - 510011W