Genuine Gurkha Kukri-5" Biltong Fishing Panawal Khukuri- Handmade(Packet knife) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Genuine Gurkha Kukri-5" Biltong Fishing Panawal Khukuri- Handmade(Packet knife):
USA Domestic SellerFree Shipping - USPS Priority Mail 2-5 days guarantee delivery
About the Gurkhas5. Inch Blade Biltong Wooden Handle Kukri:
5" Blade Biltong Horn Handle Kukri This is one of the smallest steel Kukris. It can be use as a pocket knife for small tasks. Or use letter opener at the office desk. This Kukri is named 'Biltong', which has come from South African customer because it is a very popular knife for south Africans, where most of these knife are exported. Biltong means 'dry fish'or dry meet, for the Africans. It has 5' long blade and 3.75'long wooden horn handle. The sheath is made of buffalo leather. This khukuri weighs is about 250 grams. The craftsmanship on this knife is amazing so if you are looking for the finest quality Kukri for for desktop use or small work or for gift this is perfect. This is Real Kukri therefore you will not be disappointed. Specification of 5' Blade Biltong Wooden Handle Kukri: This is handcrafted kukri therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement. Blade size & Type: 5 Inches (12.7cm) Handmade, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, Semi-polished blade Han
Specification of Biltong:
This is handcrafted kukri therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
- It is razor Sharp Kukri, the Smallest size, Perfect for letter opening or Christmas Gift.
- Overall length 9" with 5" Blade and 3.75" Rosewood Handle, thickness 3/8"
- Highly Graded Carbon Steel (Steel 5160, Car Spring), Highly-polished.
- Rat tail tang Blade, Hand forged by the blacksmith at GK&CO. Kukri House in Eastern Nepal.
How to maintain your Kukri:
1. Apply machine oil, gun oil, or animal fat on the blade after every use.
2. Its recommended that you don't leave any fingerprints on the blade. If its necessary to touch the blade, you should clean it by using petrol/gasoline or oil and wipe with soft cloths.
3. Your Kukri blade is made of Carbon Steel and can rust easily. In case of rusting rub it with a fine sandpaper, clean the dirt using some oil or gasoline and wipe it with a clean soft cloth then apply oil. Check the blade frequently and apply oil regularly.
4. Use shoe polish for the leather sheaths. Use brass polish or silver polish (the type used for brass fittings or sliver sheaths).
5. Most of the Kukris come with two utility knives; the blunt knife (chakmak) is used for sharpening the blade The other one - sharp edge (karda) is used for small tasks such as a pen knife.
We will ship all orders within1 business dayof payment.
- DeliveryWe Do Ship world wide.
- Return PolicyAll items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt.
Please, before leaving negative response contact to us. We take our reputation seriously.
Genuine Gurkha 10" KUKRI Official Issued horn Handle, Handmade in Nepal By GK&CO
Genuine Gurkha 13" KUKRI Official Issued horn Handle, Handmade in Nepal By GK&CO
11" AEOF Afghan Official Issued Genuine Gurkha Kukri Knives GK&CO.Kukri In Nepal