Doujinshi Moon ☆ Paradise (Hazuki) Imprinting ~ How to keep a correct pet ... For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Doujinshi Moon ☆ Paradise (Hazuki) Imprinting ~ How to keep a correct pet ...:
Moon ☆ Paradise (Hazuki) Imprinting ~ How to keep a correct pet ~
Moon ☆ Paradise
Sha Wujing x Xuanzang
Approx 8.27 x 5.83 x 0.20in (210 x 148 x 5mm)
Approx 2.36oz (0.148lb 67g)
Please be sure to read all contents before purchasing. By placing an order with us you agree that you have read, understood, and agree everything below. While we aim to respond to inquiries within 1 to 3 working days, please be aware that there are times it may take longer. As our automated shipping process starts immediately once an order is paid for, this means that cancellation and other such requests may not be possible. Please do not place an order unless you are happy with the item.
Everything that is included with this item is shown as shown in the pictures and described (as we may have more than one of this item in stock, the item shown in the pictures may not be the exact item shipped). If this item originally came with anything that is not shown in the pictures (cases, bonuses etc), then they are not included with in this listing.
Please keep in mind that altho very rare, due to a data transfer delay between and our warehouse, some items should have been removed from Mandarake's listing. There will be times when we have to cancel an order due to this data transfer delay.
Mandarake is now on ! Now you can find our wonderful selection of books, toys and figures from anime, manga, games, cards, cosplay goods, j-pop goods and other Japanese popular culture and more right here! We also have our fantastic dolls and old-school toys too. All of our items are shipped straight from our warehouse in Katori, Japan to your door!
Check out our other items here!
Since all of our items are second hand, they may have slight signs of damage, such as minor scratches.
If the item has noteworthy damage it will be mentioned above.
Please note that items with clear cases are likely to have discoloration that is not clear in the pictures.
Everything that is included with this item is shown as shown in the pictures and described (as we may have more than one of this item in stock, the item shown in the pictures may not be the exact item shipped).
If the item originally came with anything that is not shown in the pictures (cases, bonuses etc), then they are not included with in this listing.
Please note that some product boxes may show other items from the same series, but they are not included unless otherwise noted.
- Items are not hand-signed unless specifically mentioned.
- Items that are 'Motor Powered' may not include a motor.
- Items that are noted as unopened/resealed have not had their condition checked beyond what we can see from outside as we cannot open the package.
- Unopened items are sold as is, and cannot be returned as faulty if you open the package (you will need to contact the manufacturer for assistance). We cannot be held responsible if an unopened item is opened by your local customs office.
- Unopened items, especially old electronics, may no longer be working and are sold as not working.
- Some items, such as books, may be shown in the pictures as wrapped. This is to protect them while they are in the warehouse, they are not brand new unless specifically mentioned.
Sometimes items have single word descriptions for their conditions. Please use the following guide for more information on item conditions.
- Unopened / Not Opened - The item is still sealed, the contents are unused. Please note that we have not checked the condition beyond what we can see from outside as we cannot open the package. Unopened items are sold as is, and cannot be returned if they are faulty if you open the package. We cannot be held responsible if an unopened item is opened by your local customs office.
- Box Resealed - The item has been opened by the manufacturer (usually for a quality check) and resealed, the contents are unused, we have not checked the condition. Resealed items are sold as is, and cannot be returned if they are faulty if you open the package.
- Unused - The item has either been opened, or the manufacturer did not use anything to seal the package. The contents show no signs of use.
- Opened - The item has been opened and has signs that it has been handled in someway. It may have minor scratches, stains etc.
- Used - The item has been opened and has clear signs of use such as scratches, stains etc.
If the condition of an item is noted as only a single letter, please use this guide.
(This is often the case with items that are books, posters, DVDs, discs etc)
- S / New - Mint condition and can be considered new.
- A / M - Above average, good condition for a secondhand item.
- B / EX++ - Average for a secondhand item, may have some minor damage.
- C / EX - Below average, suitable for enjoying/reading etc rather than for a collection.
- D / VG / G - Considerably damaged.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These are the responsibility of the buyer and are usually charged when the item is delivered if applicable. Please check with the customs office in your country for information about possible costs and charges. If you are eligible for free shipping, please note that taxes are not included (please do not confuse this with the domestic sales tax that may charge).
Shipping labels are automatically filled out by DHLs shipping software so we cannot add extra information. We will not undervalue orders. We can not be held responsible if your local customs office opens your package. Photographs and Descriptions
As we have more than one of each item available, it is not possible for us to upload pictures of each one individually or on request. This means that the exact item in the picture may not be the exact item shipped (please keep this in mind if the item has a collector number or serial number). Please note that we also cannot give detailed descriptions of each item. Bonus Items
Unless it is mentioned in the title, description or shown in the photographs, any bonus items, accessories, supplements or any other extras that may have originally come with this item are not included. Similarly, bonus items that are for sale that were originally included with games, DVDs and so on (such as certain Nendoroids and Figmas) only contain the bonus item (no discs, games etc will be included as it is the bonus item only. This is still the case if the package shows a DVD mark, game system logo etc). Payment
Please note that immediate payment is required for our items (an unpaid item claim may automatically open if payment is not received). We currently use Managed Payments, so there are a variety of payment options available. We cannot make any changes once the payment has been made. Extra fees may be applicable if an item is returned to us. We do not accept offers or lower price requests. Shipping
Items are shipped straight from our warehouse in Katori, Japan by DHL Express (orders that show Economy Shipping will still be sent by DHL Express). This is a fast and trackable shipping method that requires a signature on delivery. You can see the shipping costs by clicking on the Shipping and Payments tab above. Our shipping costs come from DHL (we do not make an additional charge for packing materials).
- DHL does not pick up items on weekends and Japanese national holidays.
- When you place your order please and make your payment please ensure that the shipping information only uses the standard English alphabet.
- We cannot be responsible for items damaged or lost during shipping, and will ask you to cooperate with us to resolve cases with your local DHL office.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes or forward shipping addresses.
- We only ship to the address noted at the time of purchase. Please check that your address is correct.
- As packages are likely to be damaged during transit, returns due to "box damage" will not be accepted.
Some items can not be imported into certain countries due to their nature. Please note that as we cannot check each country's prohibited list, you are required to check if you are allowed to import your item before purchasing. Extra fees may be applicable if an item is returned to us. Cancellations
Due to the automated nature of the Mandarake warehouse it may not be possible to cancel an order before gets shipped out (it may take a few days to answer queries, but items are shipped out usually within 24 hours of payment). If you need to cancel your order please contact us as soon as you can, but understand that it may not be possible. If your order has already been shipped before we can respond to your inquiry, if you reject the package when it arrives we can refund the item price when it arrives back at our warehouse (please note that we cannot refund the initial shipping cost as this is already paid to the shipping company and if there is a return shipping fee this will be deducted from the refund. DHL return shipping fees can be expensive, so please check this beforehand).
Please be aware that too many order cancellations or order problems can result in you being blocked from shopping with Mandarake in the future. Combining Orders
Due to the automated nature of the Mandarake warehouse, it is not possible for us to offer combined shipping on multiple orders. Our automated process means that items are prepared for shipping almost immediately after an order is placed, which helps get items to you even faster. Japanese Products
Unless otherwise mentioned, most items listed, including electronic and media items, are produced for the Japanese domestic market. As such some items will not work outside of Japan. Unless you are certain you can use this item, please do not order it. DVDs in Japan are region 2 and Blu Rays are Region A or 1, and are very unlikely to included non-Japanese dubbing or subtitles. Instruction manuals, guides (if included) and so on are likely to be in Japanese unless otherwise indicated. Any sizes mentioned in the listing will use the Japanese standard sizes (please note that Japanese B sizes for posters etc are different to some other countries). Please note that Japanese does not have distinct plural words, so if this listing ends with an "s" it may be a translation error; please do not assume multiple items. Box Sets, Series Seasons and Single Volume Items
In Japan many items such as DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, tapes and so on can come in a box set. If this item is a box set and it does not say a particular season in the title or description, please do not assume it is a multi season set.
- If the pictures show multiple discs, this does not mean that each disc is a whole season.
- Most series that have multiple seasons, a 'Season 1' box set may not have 'Season 1' written on it, and so the listing may also not have 'Season 1' written in the title or description.
- If the title has a number after it, it is the volume number not the season number.
- It is a single disc that will usually have 2-4 episodes on it, not a full series.
If you have any doubt whatsoever, contact us before purchasing the item.Translations
Our listings are translated from Japanese into English by automated software. As this is AI based, it can sometimes take a while for some items to be updated. While we do try to check and update items manually when we notice strange translations, there are occasions where items may not be noticed. If you are interested in an item and do not understand its description, please contact us before purchasing to confirm the details about it. By placing an order, you are confirming that you have understood what was intended the listing in its entirety. If you place an order for a listing that has not yet been translated or has been translated strangely, you are confirming that you are able to understand it. Please note that we cannot offer exchanges or refunds due to misunderstandings in the descriptions. If the title of the item is too long for the end will show as "...". Please see the main listing for the complete title. Perishable Items
Any items that were originally of a perishable nature should be considered as unusable unless otherwise mentioned. This is also true for items that are digitally perishable, such as redemption codes, phone cards, charge cards etc. If an item also contains an item that was once edible, it should not be consumed under any circumstances. By placing an order with us you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to all of the above. If you are unclear of anything please contact us BEFORE purchasing.