100 Neodymium Magnets Round Disc N35 Super Strong Rare Earth 12mm X 2mm Fridge For Sale
100 Neodymium Magnets Round Disc N35 Super Strong Rare Earth 12mm X 2mm Fridge:
100 Strong Neodymium Magnets Round Disc Rare Earth N35 New 12mm X 2mm
please refer to pictures for size shown in Hand.. size is width 12mm aprox. 1/2" inch X 2mm aprox. thick as a Nickel
Features:1. Multi function: can use for DIY items, can use as Refrigerator Magnets, Science Project Magnets, can use for Office, for Scientific Purposes, for Arts and Crafts or in the Classroom at School, can also use in life to make collar tidy.
2. with corrosion Resistant and Non-Scratching Surface, all small magnets are smooth and shinny.
3. can use for long time. all magnets are plated with nickel alloy for maximum durability and protection against corrosion.Size：12mm*2mm
Material: Neodymium magnetPackage including: 100pcs with OPP bag
Material Features:Magnets are made of a brittle material. These magnets are not as strong as steel. They are more like a brittle ceramic. If you let two magnets slam together, they can crack and break. This is true for magnets large and small.
Strong magnets should Keep away from Ironware and some easily magnetized iron products, such as Electronics, Phones, monitors, bank cards, computers, televisions, mobile phones and other. These magnets are very powerful which should be handled with great care. Without parents supervised do not allow children to playing magnets as they could get injured. Especially pay attention to the small magnets , please place in somewhere children can't reach place.
Magnet Safety PleaseRead!
Neodymiummagnets are extremely strong, and must be handled with care to avoid personalinjury and damage to the magnets. Fingers and otherbody parts can get severely pinched between two attracting magnets. Neodymiummagnets are brittle, and can peel, crack or shatter if allowed to slam together.Eye protection should always be worn when handling neodymium magnets.
PLEASE Do NOT give these to children or pets. Children should notbe allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnetspose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part ofthe body. If swallowed they can stick together across intestines causing serious Health problems or death. These magnets are NOT to be used as desk toysfor entertainment purposes or for mental stress relief.
Never allowneodymium magnets near a person with a pacemaker or similar medical aid. Thestrong magnetic fields of the magnet can affect the operation of such devices.
Neodymiummagnets are brittle and prone to chipping and cracking.
Neodymiummagnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175F (80C).
Neodymiummagnets should never be burned, as burning they will create toxic fumes.
Like any tool,neodymium magnets can be useful, but must always be treated with care.
On Oct-02-17 at 13:18:14 PDT, seller added the following information: