1/2 lb Mini Agate Oco Geodes Natural Rough Half Gemstone Mineral Sparkly Jewelry For Sale
1/2 lb Mini Agate Oco Geodes Natural Rough Half Gemstone Mineral Sparkly Jewelry:
1/2 lb Mini Agate Oco Geodes Natural Rough Half Gemstone Mineral Sparkly Jewelry
- Stone: Rough Oco Agate Geode
- Other Names: Agate geodes, oco geodes, coconut geodes
- Mohs Hardness: 6.5-7
- Colors: Variations of browns, tans, grays, whites (Not every stone will have every color)*
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Size: Mini, approximately 1/4" to 1 1/2" (Some stones may be slightly larger or smaller (See quarter & ruler pictures))*
- Shape: Undrilled, rough/polished face half geode.
- Stone Count: Approximately 15 to 25 stones (There may be a couple more or less in your package due to variations in size).
- Package Weight: 1/2 pound (We base what is sent on weight. So while the stone count may vary somewhat, you will always receive a full 1/2 pound+).
- Selection Process: We used a random blind scoop to "select" the stones we send. If you need specific type of geode, message us and we would be happy to work with you!
- Uses: Excellent for art projects, crafts, candle & jewelry making, wire wrapping, decoration, mosaics, healing, grounding, & rock collections.
- Carat Weight: 1,100 Cts
- Picture #1:Is a sample 1/2 pound of actual product in studio lighting andis typical of the size and quality stones you will receive.
- Location: We are an American seller! We have your stones in hand and will ship from Kentucky typically same or next day (Unless listing handling time indicates otherwise).
*Each oco geode is unique and will vary in size, shape, color, and pattern. Some have smoother exteriors, others have very rough ones. Some have very deep caverns, others are mostly solid. Some interiors are sparkly with tiny crystals, some have larger crystals, and some don't sparkle at all.