Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
Heres an interesting article.. a bit off topic but in line with the idea of education, belief and manipulation of facts.
http://www.theeventchronicle.com/study/e...20Is%20A%20Lie#

Originally Posted By: the Event Chronicle
Everything We Have Been Taught About Our Origins Is A Lie

I assume that includes what they are teaching. They certainly seem to be using some rather far fetched examples. Taking the first one. They are showing a picture of a metal hammer with a broken wooden handle which was supposedly found embedded in 400 million year old rock. But the hammer head is not rusted completely away and the handle is not rotted completely away. I'm afraid that when I lose a hammer the head begins rusting almost immediately and the wooden handle rots in just a year or 2. I don't think that things were that much different 400 million years ago. Now if they are young earthers they say that the earth is only around 6,000 years old. In that case the rock must have been formed directly by God. I'm not sure why he bothered to form a rock with a broken hammer embedded in it. I'm afraid that it is hard to support their claims on the basis of this 'find'.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.