you are right about the many problems , my issue is that
the government doesn't seem to be concerned with or even discussing any steps towards the control of car accidents , shower accidents , or medical accidents ...

well , they have implemented regulations that cap the amounts
of monetary compensation that can be awarded to those who are
able to win a lawsuit against the medical industry.

I think they are also thinking about or are already limiting the amounts that can be compensated to people involved in car accidents that are the result of faulty automobile parts.

which will most likely cause more deaths in each industry.

but they want to harp on gun control on a constant basis and
its almost as if there is some outside pressure from outside our country being placed on our government officials to do so , they seem to be developing some unrealistic concerns or phobias about gun control as if the world would be a better place if gun control were in place in the us. they certainly do dwell on the subject and they go well beyond their scope to try to implement gun control.

they even seem to want to undermine the tried and true logic
that is found in the us constitution in order to please these outside pressures.

in my opinion (any) us politician that desires to obtain gun control in the us should not be allowed to serve in any aspect that is connected to the governing of the people of the us simply because the right to bear arms was intended as a control method that the free peoples of the us can and will employ if our government oversteps its bounds and scopes that are found in the us constitution.

no bias here ...
so I too am neutral where political parties are concerned when gun control is in question.

presidents , vice presidents , prior presidents and prior vice presidents and all political candidates are all protected
24/7 52 by the us secret service agents who just happen to carry firearms for some reason.

is that reason ... protection?

from the citizens of the us?

if the government want's the citizens to give up our protection from them then they should first give up their protection from the citizens as a good faith measure and let
us observe just how long that gun control would last.

I'm going to guess that at least a billion dollars is
spent on weapons , armor , bullets , vehicles , training , fuel , food , shelter, and shoe polish etc ... etc ... etc ... annually.

so it might be perceived that their and their families protection is a real concern to the politicians.

is it like , don't do as I do , just do as I say.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.