Ending the destruction of man and property requires having a value system that supports diversity rather than specialty, and highlights unity over the worship of power and money. Children are rewarded for success and punished for failure. This is human demoralization. Fear of failure causes man to judge in defense of ones self doubt and self worth.

Guns are merely a means. Take them away and as long as the stress continues within the value systems of human idealism which separates man by success and failure, desperate personalities seeking support where there is none, will in their desperation, find other means to deal out their own kind of justice and or stress release.

The destruction of laws created as the foundation for judgment based on greater knowledge and awareness in favor of democratic rule is insane.
Take any demoralized group of people, manipulate them with hope by targeting another group of people and you sway them towards creating choices that not only invade equality and justice, but take human rights and replace them with fear based law abiding "worse case scenario's" that set paranoia into place as the common feel of the land. Every war has been created this way. Set up a scenario for suffering, place your blame and attack those responsible. Then those who set the blame take charge and create laws that support their own interests.

The gun debate is smoke and mirrors focusing on the objects of destruction and not the cause of their use. Those who use these smoke and mirror tactics seek to change the law to give more power to those in charge, by destroying the laws that inhibit their ability to force law to their favor in creating absolute power within government rather than representation of the people.

The dumb-ing down of all people thru the degradation of education, use of the media to sensationalize and stereotype politicians and actors as hero's, and creating judgment, fear and criticism of free will, is synonymous with the biblical prophecies of "The Beast". The Authority that decides human value and destiny.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!