well if you want your theory of

-------------
a state in the us that needs no protection
from the us government
-------------

to achieve some measure of reality vs theory
then you must first provide some type of evidence
that shows that the us government has no present or future intentions of harming its citizens via the removal of the
citizens rights found in the us constitution.

people might start believing your theory if you can produce
any evidence that there is a free state in the us that does not require the us military for its security.

and I know that facts are not important to those who want
to adhere to the beliefs of their group of peers or like minded thinkers even those who claim to be neutral on the gun control issues presently being heavily pursued by the us government but the fact remains that the us constitution does require that all free states in the us have a militia that is well regulated.

plus regulated does not mean organized either , the word
organized existed and was in use when the us constitution was written.

to regulate means to control a flow , so I think that
what they meant was that the condition of the state militias should not fall below the standard condition of the us army forces.

heck , any government consisting of people who never
intend to bring any harm to its citizens should not resent each state having the ability to defend itself if it ever needs defending.

only a government that does intend to bring harm to its citizens would not want the states to have the ability to defend itself from the government.

that all makes sense to me and as a plus we now , each state in this fine union have a very large number of trained ex military personnel returning from the battlefields who are
plunged back into civilian life many times with disastrous results.

providing a state ran militia for each state would greatly help each states economy and greatly lower the jobless rate in the us , and it would help the arms industry as well as all
industry that provides clothing , training materials , etc etc etc for the us military would experience a boom in business
and growth as this becomes a part of the internal security of every state in the us and the union as a whole.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.