I am not disagreeing with you that this needs to be taught as mainstream theory or anything but at least some research people should be aware of the true reality so they can double check the classic theories.

We still get people with extreme GR knowledge to check classical gravity teaching don't we?

I have said all along that I don't think there is anything major wrong with the theory and I would say the same of teaching good old newton.

So I agree that biologists don't need QM understanding but they do need to at least listen when other disciplines tell them they need to look back at something because it doesn't seem to make sense which is all I asked.

I will give you an example from today there was an article about life and a subject we have discussed being triple-alpha

http://phys.org/news/2013-03-foundations-carbon-based-life-room-error.html

Now if a biologist tries to tell me that no thats not true I am sort of going to object strenuously because the whole dam universe depends on it being so.

Understanding of universe is expanding fast at the moment and some of the sciences are going to have to revise small parts of there understanding it's not like it is going to overturn the entire field or anything.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.