So do you retract your statement that science somehow rigs results?

See my issue Paul science doesn't give a flying toss whether there is a GOD if evolution and big bang are wrong you could make those 3 things facts and what happens in science will not be changed one bit.

We would simply be teaching GOD made laws, these are those laws and we would still need to use and learn those laws to feed the people, fight disease and do whatever it is GOD expects us to do.

It's usually a central part of relgions that you can't expect GOD to solve every problem in your life you are still expected to make your way in the world and that would involve and is what science is.

Thats why it is completely stupid to think SCIENCE gives a rats arse about the existance or not of a GOD we don't care and to suggest that science would need to cover up something is ridiculous.

Personally if I could disprove evolution of big bang I would do so in a heartbeat because Nobel prize fame and fortune await ... I can't and that's the issue to you.

On your side whether or not GOD exists matters because your religion ceases to exist. We get why science causes you such aggrevation but we will only cut you so much slack.

SCIENCE DOESN'T CEASE TO EXIST IF THERE IS A GOD ... GET IT

Last edited by Orac; 12/23/12 04:44 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.