Originally Posted By: Bill S.

1. It reads like something that was written by someone who did not believe in his/her own arguments; so might not make the strongest case.

The problem is that all of the evidence against evolution is about at that level. I checked out one of Paul's links, pretty much at random. The in it I picked out one person who had signed some kind of statement questioning evolution.

William S. Harris: Prof. of Basic Medical Sciences: U. of Missouri, Kansas City has published in the following journals.

The Journal of heart and lung transplantation : the official publication of the International Society for Heart Transplantation (3)
American heart journal (1)
American heart journal (1)
Circulation (1)
Circulation (1)
JAMA : the journal of the American Medical Association (1)
Journal of the American College of Cardiology (1)
Lancet (1)
Texas Heart Institute journal / from the Texas Heart Institute of St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital, Texas Children's Hospital (1)
The American journal of cardiology (1)

I don't see anything in that list that would make him an expert on evolution. He seems to be very much embedded in cardiac research.

By the way, almost all of Paul's links are from the same web site. He doesn't seem to have found very many web sites that don't agree with evolution.

Bill Gill

Last edited by Bill; 12/17/12 03:00 AM. Reason: Forgot something

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.