my problem with teaching evolution is the fact that
it teaches children who have a belief in creation that
their belief is wrong.

this case should have found that neither is a science.

the courts found that teaching both was not necessary because
creation is not a science.

that is a fact.

all that needs to be done is to take another case to the courts
and have the teaching of evolution removed from schools.

constitutional right's were used as the tool to deny
the teaching of creation in schools , have a look at this.

Quote:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion. . . .

Quote:
The Establishment clause is immediately followed by the free exercise clause, which states, "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof". These two clauses make up what are called the "religion clauses" of the First Amendment.[1]
The establishment clause has generally been interpreted to prohibit 1) the establishment of a national religion by Congress, or 2) the preference by the U.S. government of one religion over another. The first approach is called the "separation" or "no aid" interpretation, while the second approach is called the "non-preferential" or "accommodation" interpretation. The accommodation interpretation prohibits Congress from preferring one religion over another, but does not prohibit the government's entry into religious domain to make accommodations in order to achieve the purposes of the Free Exercise Clause.

the act of the courts clearly shows that evolution is a science.

it is not a theory or a religious belief system like creation is.

it has been proven to be a fact something that creation can not prove.

I do not believe that evolution is a fact.
I do not consider any of the evidence in favor of evolution to be so strong as to prove that evolution is a fact.

I believe that evolution is a theory , a hunch , a belief system , as far as the courts are concerned evolution should be a religion.

the courts in fairness should deny teaching of evolution in
the school systems because evolution is not a science it is a belief system.

Quote:
2) the preference by the U.S. government of one religion over another.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.