Originally Posted By: paul

why sure , Bill

I wouldn't put it past a scientist or a student these day's to introduce a mutagen into the mix just to prove evolution because
he has a personal grievance with Creation or religion , or
because he has been paid to do so.

especially since I have encountered what I have encountered on this forum.

that's step 1

there are no other step's

this experiment might show a probable cause of evolution
but it does not prove evolution , however until it has been replicated by other scientist
and might I add scientist that are creationist
I will not believe that it is proof of evolution or a probable cause of evolution.

You keep saying keep religion out of science discussion but here above you have bought your nutter religious beliefs front and centre into the discussion as your PRIME AND ONLY REASON for not believing science.

HOW DO YOU PROPOSE I ANSWER YOUR OBJECTIONS WITHOUT DISCUSSING YOUR NUTTER FUNDEMENTALIST RELIGIOUS BELIEFS?

I can speak for me personally I don't set out to upset or aggrevate you but it is your ridiculous assertions like the lunacy above that gets you into those discussions that cause you so much angst and your GOD beaten up.

So I ask you gently do you wish to retract the lunacy in your above statement or shall we start discussing what the lunacy is based around BECAUSE YOU STARTED THE DISCUSSION ON IT WITH THAT STATEMENT?

Last edited by Orac; 12/23/12 03:51 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.