Originally Posted By: Bill

By the way, the United States Supreme Court agrees with me. Creationism is not science it is religion.

Bill Gill

Not science... yet. Until scientists find the right organic goo compounds to make their own life. Then the science of 'creationism' can begin.

And THEN begins the moral, and ethical explosions. Think it's a point of contention now? Boy, I can't wait until the lines between science and religion blur.

In the end; Can't we all just get along?

All in all, that is one helluva neat experiment. Evolution is a fascinating subject.

For the sake of argument, I don't believe in creationism, or big bang, but I do have quite a bit of faith in evolution (faith because I don't know much about it, but enough to believe it happens, and is testable as displayed here).

If god did create life, it was as a goo, just waiting for a double helix or some such to form (and it wasn't 6014 Earth years ago). Double helix can form from random particles suspended in plasma... kinda like it does in lightning strikes. God is probably just a scientist having fun, it would explain all the tangible laws. But I digress, and am probably just baiting the trolls.

Laziness breeds innovation