Orac, again you ask the question--I assume you are asking TT--about the god-hypothesis
Originally Posted By: Orac
...What do you believe? you write
...to which TT just responded. Yes, in addition to a whole lot of words, he added
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
It's what you make it ...
I agree with you, this is not clear.

Me? I want to know what the "its" is all about. Does it mean "god is what we make it"? Or does it mean "our belief is what we make it"?

To add to my confusion TT adds
Quote:
Underlying that relative aspect, is an unqualified field of potential consciousness waiting to be explored and made into something. (relatively speaking)
Here, sorry to say, all I read are words without meaning.

Then you mentioned that, though I did use a lot of words: I did, without hesitation, give you an answer about the god-hypothesis that makes sense to me that you could now at least understand.
===========================================
As a process theologian, I am not a fixed-position thinking kind of thinker. I am a unitheist--one who sees the universe as it is NOW, but who wills it to evolve and unfold as that which is good, orderly and desirable, beautiful and true.

As a unitheist I always I like to keep my options open--even to atheism.

However, I do value things that are morally good, orderly and, desirable, How about you, Orac? Are you a fixed-position thinking kind of atheist? What do atheists value?

Meanwhile, I write to make it clear that I do not believe in a god who is a human-like and three-dimensional entity with dimensions. Take note of my new signature:

GÕD~Tilde(~) will help guide us to Good/Opportune & Desirable UNIVERSE ...
[More on this]

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org