Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle

I've had similar experiences with Religion. Even Science. You try to ask a scientist why the universe exists and they can't give you a simple answer.

We are upfront about it we have no idea why it exists we don't even offer conjecture what we don't do is offer a wall of text avoiding the question.

They also believe anyone who is not a Muslim is an infadel (lost soul/retard)... So when they strap a bomb to themselves and walk into a crowd, they can say God made them do it. crazy

I am not here to pass judgement on them there are plenty of religious pedophiles should we brand all religious people on the behaviour of some in their ranks. The catholic church might have a problem if we did that as well.

The wall is usually put up by the person listening that has no interest in what they say and are just looking for a way to make a comparison between what they don't like and do like. A religionist wants you to believe, and the listener wants the religionist to prove their religion.
So while the religionist speaks the other really doesn't listen.

You would have to define God and what God can do. If you have no experience of the God in question, then you just assume they are full of bullshit.

The question is not hard free will I have defined as the ability to defy god so if whatever GOD is in your belief if your god is omnipotent you have a problem something has to give either GOD limits his omnipotentance in relation to humans or humans don't have free will.

Not really much to discuss everything is defined we have only 3 things

GOD = feel free to make your own version and understanding
FREE WILL = ability to defy god
OMNIPOTENT = Ability to do and control anything and everything

Should hardly take a wall of text to answer the question

Besides I haven't an interest in speaking of free will in a religious sense. Not my thing.
Religion is not my thing. Spirituality is.

Likewise I have no interest in spirituality I personally view it as a hidding place for confused individuals to gutless to face up to the real questions of life. The spiritual types will say I just don't get it but I am very logical comes from a communist enforced view of life :-)

The cage pretty much represents everyone's limitations due to the personal belief system. Imagine if man didn't have a cage. Maybe he/she would bite God wink

And thats the issue thats at the heart of the question because defy means exactly that and the issue that follows from that is what happens if you do ... do you go to Hell, get killed etc which interests me.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.