Originally Posted By: Bill S.

Committing oneself to an identity is tantamount to committing to specific beliefs and a recognisable standpoint.

Interpretation of any outward signs of any kind is always subject to a system of personal measure and identification. There is no guarantee anyone of any commitment will impress a particular set of values upon anyone who is not of the same mind.
Such a commitment militates against TT's style which allows him to appear to attack any/every one's posts, often without saying anything, other than words.

There you go. Not stepping in to claim a particular mindset cast upon myself by another is my freedom from co-dependance and the measure of someones beliefs. Free will is everyone's right, and no one should be subjected to the idea that one must meet another's expectations or judgments by measuring themselves according to another mans standards.

The nature of spirituality don'tcha know! wink

Don't waste your time trying to spoil his fun, nor let him spoil yours.
Wise words. A man is not free when he is bound by what others think or do.
When it comes to binding God to these kind of principles, then so is one bound themselves.
Originally Posted By: Revlgking
Is it wise for anyone to obscure and/or resist KNOWLEDGE? ...

Wisdom is not inherent in man, otherwise he would not have the capacity to make decisions that offer contrast to expansion and contraction of consciousness or evolution and devolution.

Wise old saying: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Man once thought it was wise to keep from sailing off the edge of the earth. We all know now that the earth is not flat.

Imagine what wisdom will exist 100 years from now and how our impression of our own greatness in intelligence will be reduced to a memory of antiquated ideas.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!