Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle

Yes. Will is at the very heart of all of creation. It is not bound by any rules regardless of whether levels of reality are created within laws of nature at any level.

You still avoided the question is the free will yours or is it gods will you are referring to ... in other words can you defy your god if you so desire?

You see the reason for the question if you have true free will you can defy your god and so your god is not omnipotent as he can not control you and hence it is a very important question.

There is no right or wrong answer some religions will answer with things like "it is allah's will" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insha'Allah)

=> Muslims believe that everything is maktub [lit.: written] and so whatever it is one wishes to do, will only occur if it is within God's plan.

Some christian religions say god made man special not just in his image but with true free will so we as humans can defy god sure he can kill us or torture us into submission but he can not control us so he gave up his omnipotent control of us. The usual extension of this is to see who is good and evil and thus free will was given to us to test us.

The question is what do you believe?

Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle

It's what you make it. Underlying that relative aspect, is an unqualified field of potential consciousness waiting to be explored and made into something. (relatively speaking)

Again you avoid answering the question is it your reality or your gods reality be specific and how is that reality defined?

You really don't like being on the end of questions do you? Are you uncomfortable in what you believe or don't you know what you believe or is your whole stance just a pose ... these questions shouldn't be hard I am more than happy to answer them if you want.

I should also say Rev K answered these questions for me without hesitation (if in a somewhat verbose way) when I put them to him and it makes understanding his religion much easier :-)

Last edited by Orac; 12/04/12 01:49 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.