DA Morgan wrote:
"Correct your "understanding." Because you are most incorrect. We can certainly tell whether magma is moving. Even the direction of movement. But whether that movement will stall? Crystal balls and ouija boards are still inadequate."

perhaps you should learn more about it. if there is magna rising, there is an exceeding strong chance of an eruption. if the magna reaches a certain lvl, and there is an increase is so2-co2 proportion, the odds are extreamly high that there will be an eruption within a month. if you would bother to read what i wrote you will see that i did not claim that they could give you the hour of the eruption, but it has been proven to the statisfaction of the vulcanologist that certain indicators mean that there will be an eruption within a certain time frame.

while we're in the area of understanding, please explain how such an expert in glacers (you said you wrote a paper that was approved by peir review on glacers) did not understand terms like glacerition, interglaceral period, and can claim that glacers dont retreat during an ice age. also how did you write that paper and get it approved with out understanding the difference between Ice Age (with caps on i and c) and ice age (no caps).

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.