What we have now is a kleptocarcy ... not a democracy. We have duplicted the Phillipines of Ferdinand Marcos.

I propose that you start by electing people pledged to dismantle the corrupt system that re-elects politicians that are wholly owned subsidiaries of corporate interests.

Lets see some real conservatives. Lets see some people paying attention to what the founding fathers actually said:

"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world."
~ Thomas Jefferson

Age bashing? Not at all? I consider my generation to be among the worst on record.

DA Morgan