Hi DA: This is your challenge!! ? To an acknowledged Adiest?

Ok jjw004 lets assume you are correct.

1. Who created smallpox?
2. Who created Satan?
3. Who created the apple and the snake?
4. What evidence is there of a virgin birth?
5. What evidence is there of a resurrection?
6. Why do men have nipples?

There they are: Deal with them directly siting proof of each of your answers from any source other than an authorless mistranslated book.

Do you have the courage of your convictions or are you just trying to dodge the ball? Let us see.
-------------------------------------------------
Reply:
I know you are an educator from your past discussions and I know you teach some adult classes at Washington University so I wonder at your idea of a serious question that wants to test me?

All of which you speak are of man?s creation. They are words. I thought that you decided that our present state of being was a favor of Darwin?s evolution. If that is true then we can thank his theory for the answers to your questions. Also I am a little bored with the mystery you see in men?s nipples. Almost all male animals that I know of have nipples, ask Darwin?
So we can say with confidence that mankind or evolution created all the items you list. While some men were busy creating god others were hard at it creating his opponent- Satan. Why is this simple scene so hard for you to accept?

I think that on the religious side you confuse things a little. No one, no theologian or believer, contends there was a virgin birth. The issue is a virgin conception. No women remain a virgin after giving birth. As to the prospect of a virgin woman conceiving and getting pregnant that is documented fact. Rub a Dub of private parts has shown it to have happened. Sperm is relentless at finding its target.

How about the ?resurrection? which you must mean of Christ as some claim occurred following his crucifiction? Do you expect me to offer proof? The sources I have read over the years challenge this idea. Some claim he was not dead in the first place and others argue it was a charade. I need not defend this issue because it is not relevant to your denial of god and it is not in any way important to my keeping an open mind on the issue of a creator. Your questions are not up to your knowledge.
Any way, I was polite.
jjw