I understand the gist of what you mean. But there is an amount of illusion we are allowed to have without tilting into psychosis.

I think there is a very very thin line between someone who is clearly in contact with Divinity and someone who has become finatical. Razor thin.

For most of us. It's better not to be in such clear contact. Just clear contact with our own conscience is best smile and I don't think it hurts to give thanks to the subtle flow of Grace when it weaves into our lives, even if it is uncomprehensible. (or even imaginary to respect your point of view)

Whether I communicate with my own conscience or with some kind of oversoul, or a little of both...I just don't know. Beliefs are hopes. I can hope there is this oversoul guiding me. I'm allowed a little hope (or illusion) without being considered psychotic. Psychosis is more a dysfunctional state of mind rather than an attachement to belief. Psychosis is almost relative to society. In our society, religion and spirituality are allowed.

You don't need the hope of the guiding factor. I think either perspective is fine.

~Justine~