I love Science. I love the explainations for the framework in which my consciousness lives.
I also love that I'm not imprisoned by science nor confined by religion.

I've met Grace in my life. Even through times that have been trying and times that continue to try me. Grace is somehow intangible and works side by side with chance. Whether Grace is The Tao or The Holy Spirit or a figment of my imagination...I enjoy it's presence.

Here's a psychological excersize that I'll put out here...if it's too hokey for you just ignore.

For ten days every morning when you wake up say to yourself, "Something amazing could happen to me today." and then as soon as possible do what you are most afraid of.
Facing false fears is very key.
Don't jump out a window or face a fear that's healthy.
I mean have the conversation you've been putting off. Or take off your watch for the day...whatever. The idea is that Grace is all around us, but we are encapsulated in our fears. And if we open up a little...Grace will come rushing in to meet us.

At this point, I don't think God is a specific entity...I think God is the movement of Grace.
I realize I am spin doctoring the words God and Grace here in hopes you can catch the drift of what I mean.

If you don't like my ideas..that's alright :)I'm just sharing something someone shared with me.

~Justine~