Quote:
Originally posted by J. Arthur God:
You obviously value your time less than I do.

We must agree to disagree. You think you theory is valid. Have fun with it.

For the record--this means I don't believe your counter-arguments are valid. Go ahead and have your last word and let's let this thread die.
If science is a matter of faith to you instad of reason; so be it. I note that you are not able to counter the argument that the charge-carriers of a superconducting current cannot have kinetic energy even though they must move with a speed v in order to transport a current. If they do need kinetic energy to move from one contact to the other, this energy must dissipate, and therefore one will not be able to have zero resistance. If this thread irritates you, probably because it is going against your dogmatic "faith" then do not read it; but please do not try and intimidate me to give up my freedom of speech. If it has to die, I will definitely not allow it to do so just because you are not able to argue logically on science.

Nonetheless, I thank you again for your input. It did help me to hone my arguments and to convince me that my science is correct[ i.e. you were not able to really give a compelling argument against my model. Remember energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be converted from one form to another. For superconduction to occur the charge-carriers must always be in the lowest energy state and that is a state without kinetic energy.