Quote:
Originally posted by J. Arthur God:
I am stuck on this issue because you NEVER address it. You never state why R is temperature dependent.

You give qualitative verbage but no calculations or experimental evidence.

What you state here is nonsense. The formation of a Wigner crystal constitutes a metal-insulator transition; as anybody with Solid State knowledge should know that such a transition is temperature dependent; i.e. a phase transition occurs requiring an activation energy. This means that not all the electrons suddenly de-activates to form Wigner-type orbitals. Some will be in the higher mean-free states and others will be in the lower energy states. This is treated very clearly in my manuscript. It should also be clear that at higher temperatures the density of Wigner orbitals will be less than at lower temperature; i.e. the distances between them will be larger at higher temperatures. By using these assumptions I can generate excellent fits to available experimental data.

You are now playing a game, by challenging me to do in effect ab initio calculations on Wigner crystals before you will accept that my model might have merit. If this is the norm that is required Solid State Physics would never have developed. It seems you even though you lectured me on the validity of models, you are not following what you are preaching. We have BCS and I point out that I have a mechanism that seems to model all superconductors discovered to date. This in itself should make the model interesting so that it has to be published. This gives other researchers in the field the opportunity to either disprove me or find additional results in support. To expect from me that i should first do all possible calculations before the model is published is patently unfair.