Quote:
In order to do so one has to fit tin to Wigner's theory. This is not a new theory and by doing such an analysis would have made my manuscript too long and would have diluted its main thrust. For the Wigner orbitals to form, two localised energy levels must manifest at each orbital; with an energy gap between them (so you see also in this case an energy gap is predicted) to bind the electrons manifesting the orbital. As anybody witrh some knowledge of physics should know, localised electronic energy levels are mostly "vibronic": i.e. their values change with isotope mass. In fact, it is a standard method that is used in Solid State Physics to analyse such states; change the istope mass and measure the change in energy. Please read up on these aspects: it is clear that you have never encountered them before; but are notwithstanding criticizing me. You should be embarassed with yourself.
I am embarrassed.

I wish I could get the part of my life back that was spent on your manuscript and this discussion.

You have been asked to present a quantitative calculation of how the isotope effect in Tin can be fit using your model. Instead you waive your hands furiously and hope that the uneducated will think you understand what you are talking about. Here's a hint, there are probably only 3 people reading this thread anymore. 2 of them aren't fooled by this.

You haven't and can't fit the isotope effect quantitatively using your model. Hence you have no standing to complain if there are deficits with BCS. Let your model stand or fall on its own merits. The BCS complaint is a smokescreen.

Dang, where did I put my Cardinal's hat now, Gallieo?