Since you apparantly do not understant my statements phrased in many different ways, let's try something very simple.

I am stuck on this issue because you NEVER address it. You never state why R is temperature dependent.

You give qualitative verbage but no calculations or experimental evidence.

"This superconduction ensues when the distances between orbitals (which form a Wigner crystal) become small enough for tunneling to be possible.

I.e. the distance the charge carriers jump is the distance between orbitals in a Wigner crystal.

I.e. R must be related to the lattice parameter of a Wigner Crystal.

therefore, for your model to work, the lattice parameter of a Wigner crystal must have a temperature dependence that matches that you assume for R.

Please, since I am ignorant of anything beyond grade-school math and science, educate me.

What is the equation (including temperature) for the lattice parameter of a Wigner crystal. Derive it or show a reference.

Compare this to the temperature dependence of R in your paper.

If they are not the same, you are in trouble.

There is no evidence that I can find--theoretically or experimentally--for a Wigner crystal in common superconductors such as Nb, Sn, Ta, etc.. I don't expect you to be able to find the temperature dependence.