Originally Posted By: paul
It is a sort of new concept, so the reason I used the 6mW was because there should be advances that will allow for more energy production per device , of course I did assume that all devices would get a max of 6mW.

You're lieing. You used 6mW because it gives a more impressive result. Use 0.06uW or whatever the other value was. The article made it clear that 6mW was anomalous and depended on the (one) location. You can't assume there will be any advances - that's just making things up.

Quote:
it may be that the devices actually absorb the radio signals energy as they enter the devices , in this case the signals would become weaker further out after there energy has been absorbed by the devices closer in.

Of course! That's what any antenna does!

Anyway all this is irrelevant. I assume there will be future advances on batteries that make them never run out. We won't need power grids because a single battery will last forever. If you doubt me, you'd better prove it. Don't be brainwashed by energy scavenging and other small-time ideas that hide the truth of unlimited free energy.