Quote:
Stop confusing "free energy" with "no cost energy".

OH , LOL , no cost energy is what I call free energy , just because science wants to find a way to confuse the public with its definition of free energy does not mean that the free energy in a nuclear reaction isnt free energy.

when I say free energy I mean no cost energy as in free.

lets get this point clear however , the actual energy is free but the cost of making the material and then storing the used material far outweighs the payment that the energy companies get paid for the energy.

this causes subsidies to be paid by governments which are simply more public debt.

the radio station would not cost a fraction of the cost of a nuclear power station , it would be buying the 21 billion plastic devices that could be placed on rooftops
and sides of buildings and then connecting them all together that would be extremely costly.

but this does cause free energy to be possible and is easily understandable , you really can eat your lunch for free.

Quote:
limitless

is coal limitless? NO

in fact if we tried to burn coal from now on out till it runs out we would not last a portion of the time it would take to burn it all up.

but using nuclear power we could live side by side until we ran out of fissionable material.

we could even use a electromagnet rail gun to shoot the used nuclear material into our sun.

and that rail gun could be solar powered.

another free energy device is the mintos wheel that utilizes the difference of temperatures to move a gas from one point to another to produce potential energy.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=36a_1188612843

this could be built as a small working machine that would produce energy , and once you build it the energy is free as long as you have a differential of temperatures to move the gas.

a hydrogen engine that is sealed that uses the same volume of water to produce energy would be a example of a thermodynamic free energy machine.

however a radio station that produces radio waves could only be explained as the point of origin of the waves it generates , and the energy that the radio station itself consumes could in no way restrict the amount of energy that can be taken from the radio waves it produces.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.