Quote:
You cannot get enough power out of various broadcast RF signals to power anything but very low power specialized devices.

and you cant get much power out of a watch battery either.

but if you connect enough of them together you could power a entire city , nation , or the entire world.

I dont know what your reference to TANSTAAFL* is because I dont read sci fi.

In my world there are no boundaries , no limits , no stop signs , Im free to think whatever I want.

and I dont envy anyone who has been brainwashed into thinking otherwise.

also , if there is no such thing as a free lunch then why are billions being wasted on fusion reactors.

unless you understand that everyone could not afford to build there own fusion reactor , LOL.

I give up Bill hardheaded people are just hardheaded you present them with the data and facts that show how things are and if they dont think its possible they just continue to spam out the teachings that have been brainwashed into their hardheads.

the brainwashing forms a kind of force field around their brain that will not allow anything to penetrate there brain that goes against what they have been taught , or what they cannot comprehend.

sorry Bill but thats just the way it is.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.