Quote:
Assumption: the "one case" where 6mW was measured as so common you can fit 21 billion devices in similar places.

It is a sort of new concept, so the reason I used the 6mW was because there should be advances that will allow for more energy production per device , of course I did assume that all devices would get a max of 6mW.
assumming that the closer to the radio station the stronger the signals would be and the further from the station the weaker the signals would be.

I was just using the 6mW as an average.

of course you would not get the same output from all 21 billion devices , some closer should be stronger and the further away ones should be weaker.

Quote:
Assumption: Installing one device won't reduce the power available to neighboring devices.

it may be that the devices actually absorb the radio signals energy as they enter the devices , in this case the signals would become weaker further out after there energy has been absorbed by the devices closer in.

otherwise if the energy is not absorbed but merely excites electrons or whatever makes it tick causing electricity to flow in a circut as it passes the device then there would be no reason for doubting that more energy could be taken by using multiple devices than the energy used in the transmission.

Quote:
Remember, no laws allowed! That includes made-up laws (assumptions).

I never use laws to figure something out anyway , I never have figured out how to put them in my calculator or to apply them in any situation in a fashion that would decide if something would or would not happen.

Quote:
So no, you haven't shown anything that satisfies your own requirement.

yes , I have.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.