MODEL: THE CREATIVE AND LOVE-BASED ARTIST.
==========================================
ME? I am not entirely self-made.

I think of myself as the end result of a long process of time, involving evolution, including accidents--even tragedies--my family history, the larger community, which included many other individuals, including teachers and friends and a wide variety of circumstances, and, as noted: not all pleasant ones.

However, as I chose to become, and became, more and more spiritually curious and active, and as I put into practice the Golden Rule with others, I slowly began to realize that I can become more and more pneumatologically conscious.

DOCTOR WILLIAM OSLER SPOKE OF THE VALUE OF LIVING IN DAY-TIGHT COMPARTMENTS
Quote:
In the spring of 1871, a young man picked up a book and read twenty-one words which changed his future, and helped him to overcome all his worries--from passing the final examinations to how to he was going to make a living.

His name is “Sir William Osler”. Here are the words he read:

“Our main business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand”

Forty-two years later, in reveling the secrets of his success, Sir William Osler stated that it was owing to the concept of living in Day-Tight Compartments.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=BIR9VqzRDloC&pg=PT13&lpg=PT13&dq=Dr.+William+Osler,+Day-tight+compartments&source=web&ots=zXsDbBAlL5&sig=NQGxU7Moosw8D0WV-ed9wHoqSls&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=8&ct=result

Decades ago, I choose to do the same. As a result, I began receiving more and more control over what I am psychologically and somatologically. This means that, now, I am not as prone to be the victim of accidents, or of others as I used to be. Like the Now, I could fall on my face tomorrow, but, today, I choose not to.

"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand." - Putt's

The future? Think of an artist standing in front of blank canvas, or a piece of wood or stone ready to be made into a work of art. Or think of a writer--could be a novelist, a poet, a composer, whatever--looking at a blank piece of paper or computer screen. Armed with imagination, technical skills and the creative will, most artists are capable of creating something that can be a joy, forever. This how I look at the future--a work of art, being created in the now.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org