Continuing my story:

In many ways it (my life in the world of the dead) was not unlike life on earth--a place of crises--danger and opportunity. I even met Ellis and other Internet-friends there.

But the difference was I also met many of the people I had wronged, despised and treated so unjustly, when I lived the life of a SOB decades ago. Because of this I experienced no peace of mind. I did not RIP (rest in peace).

Eventually, I expressed my wish to do something about it. I sincerely wanted to have peace of mind. Like old Scrooge in Dickens' famous Christmas Carol, I said to my spirit guides that I was willing to make amends for the kind of life I had lived.

As a result of my sincere desire a spiritual guide appeared. The guide told me: Here is how you can make amends, and have peace of mind. Unless you want to go on feeling miserable, you will need to go back to earth and live, without moaning and groaning about it, a life similar to that of one of the ones you exploited in your last life time. You will actually reap what you sowed by experiencing the same kind of pain you caused others. However, if you live this life graciously, and take advantage of the opportunities which will come your way, peace of mind will be granted to you, eventually.

Here is your assignment: You are given the opportunity to be the child of an un-educated fisherman/miner/carpenter--one of the working-poor class--in the colony of Newfoundland, the same place where your family had once made its fortune. You will be number seven of eight children.

Are you willing to accept this opportunity to redeem yourself?

I said, "I agree."

The above story is from my imagination; the following is a fact: Thus I was born, Jan.14--a cold and crisp day--1930, in the midst of depression and on the verge of a world war. I was the seventh child of a family without many of the comforts of life; and one which did not need another child to feed and care for at that time. Number eight, a sister, was born in 1932.

Last edited by Revlgking; 06/23/08 04:52 AM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org