DA Morgan wrote:
Knock off the lawyer-talk we all know precisely what tdcanam meant unless, for you, English is a third language....

i know what he intended to say, but the thing is, from what point of view. from his point of view this is unnatural. but from the earths, its not really unnatural, only a little faster than mother nature intended.

...We are pumping CO2 into the atmosphere at a higher rate than would occur were we not doing so...

yes. but that does not mean it would not eventually all get there anyway. that is what i meant. its natural, but we are accelerating it. if you want to call the acceleration unnatural, then by all mean, lable the human race as an unnatural thing. if that makes you feel better, just remember your one of the unnatural things too.

..No doubt as the tsunami approaches you will be seen standing on the shore and pointing to a marker proclaiming ... you see the tide is down ... not up....

if there were no where to run, or i had realised that the island i was on would be destroyed by a volcano before the tsunami reached me, id set there and enjoy the view while it lasted. other wise id be too busy getting out of the way of the water.

there was a book a friend showed me once. a meteor had hit the ocean and all life above the ameba was about to be extingushed with the possiblity of any human surviving at zero (dont ask me, it was the premish of the book), and it detail the last few minutes of ppl's life. one, a surfer, got on his board and went on the ride of a life. i like to think i would be doing the same.

on the other hand if there was any chance that i could survive, id not bother to look at the marker. who would care if it what it indicated few minutes at a time. i might be taking bets on when it pass the lowest point or when it was covered.

you worry that in 100 years the ice age will end and all the animals that evolved during it will have to reevolve, (i know that is not the way you put it, but that it the reality of it) and you choise to put the entire blame on humanity. specificly you choise to blame other ppl. here is something i was once told. when you point the blame at president bush, look at your hand. one finger will be pointing at bush, and three will be pointing at you. bush is one man, he would never stand a chance if all ppl said, enough, lets stop this. nor would all the greedy ppl in power, if they saw that their money would not protect them from the non greedy ppl. unfortuantely, there are not enough non greedy ppl in the world, and your post indicates that despite the public image you wish to project, your not there yourself.

the reality is, while you are worry about the tsunami that is rushing at us, you totally refuse to see the fact that there is a volcano behind us, and the ground has already began to fall. sure ill watch the tsunami, because it will not reach us before the lava will.

...A load of rubbish you should be ashamed of...

why should i be a shame of the truth.

there is a saying i saw else where. "if foolish to argue the truth, but is dangerous not to state it." ive stated it. youve argued it.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.