the planet i live on is earth's reality.

its plate techtonics.

if we dont release it back in to the atmosphere, it will eventually reach the lvl of magna. at which point it will get blasted back to the atmosphere by lava an valcanos. yes, from your point of view mankind is completely unnatural. but from the view point of the earth (dont drop that rubbish about the earth not seeing or thinging, of course it does not, but neither does water and it always finds its own lvl), it is all part of a cycle. most of the time unless glacers and the occasional bit of erosion manages to bury a forest, the carbon is released back into the atmosphere by the working of virus, bateria, and others common bugs. when it is buried, that carbon will continues its down ward trip until it reaches the magna. in that case it will mix with other elements and being the ligher, will be at the forefront when the magna heads for the surface. most of the carbon that is pulled out of the atmosphere is done so by the ocean, and deposited on the sea bed, and is sussumed back into the magna there.

there earth is very big on recyling things, including co2.

were just creating a shortcut to the carbon but bringing it up before it can be susummed by the presure of the planet.

the thing is, ppl like you want to say that nothing that happen more than 200 years ago matter. or that nothing that happen before man learn to use tools is importain. the reality of the planet is that 200 ears is hardly mark of a letter on a single line on a single page of the earths book. mankind had barely earned a single letter in earths history. its rather difficult to understand how ppl can have such short site as to refuse to see the earths view point when we start talking about things that are covering the entire earth.

before you start claiming how much damage were doing, you really ought to open your eyes and see more then your own fingers. i have trouble discussing things with someone that claims that geologist and volcannoligist (or what every they are called, im too tire to remember so go ahead and ignore every thing and jump on me for this) are not real scientist.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.