"You believe in the tooth fairy, Easter bunny, and Santa Clause as well? Not surprising."
- - Not sure to whom this is directed. I didn't hear anyone post about any of the above, but then you do like to decide what others think so that you can tell them they're wrong!

"You really should look at doing something about that brainwashing you were subjected to."
- - See above...

"1. Your family is not better than other families."
- - Totally agree, never said otherwise

"2. You community is not better than other communities."
- - Actually, there are statistical measurements that say my community is pretty darned good. Probably not the best, but far from the worst.

"3. You country is not better than other countries."
- - As above. I live in the US, the one country above all others that people are choosing over their homelands. Although popularity is a poor measure, GDP, GNP, standard of living, weather, etc. can all be used to demonstrate that my country actually IS better than nearly all others. I'm sure there are several that I haven't considered, so I won't say "ALL."

"4. Your religion does not have the ear of the creator."
- - Actually, it might or might not. Depending upon the actual nature of the Deity, I suspect that ALL religions have the creator's ear equally. For some however, it is better to fly under the radar!!

"5. When you are dead ... you are dead. There is no RIP."
- - On this you are verifiably incorrect. Having been dead, I can assure you that there is more.

"If you are going to come to SAGG expect to have to deal head-on with reality."
- - I was hoping to do just that. Will reality be here any time soon?

Friendship is like peeing your pants. The whole world can see it, but only you experience the warmth.