DA Morgan
Member # 5

Member Rated:
posted 04-22-2006 11:23 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Actually dehammer I don't insult many of the people that post here. Because many of them have gone to school, stayed awake, understand the value of education, read and perform research from reputable sources.

Then there are the Tridents and dehammers of the world who think they can behave like a Fox News commentator and saying things loudly enough makes them true.

You are wallowing in wilfull ignorance. Not once have you posted a link to a reputable source of information. Not once have you posted a reference to a book. Not once have you backed up any statement you've made that was challenged by even so much as a URL."

how can i post a "reputable sourse" when by your definition no one that disagrees with you is reputable. you see thats the problem with insulting ppl. you refuse to see anyone that disagrees with you and has good arguements as begin real, or having any kind of knowledge.

in order to work in the laser electroptics field, as i have, you have to have a good understanding of math and science. you also have to have an open mind, which is why you will never work outside of a university, as that is not a requirement for teaching.

as far as fox news is concerned, save for a few ppl that i watch for war news, i have little time for them. since you have so much in common with them, i do understand how much you like them. i prefer more open minded news sourses.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.