Science did not create the answer. All the knowledge of science has been there for us to discover and use to our benefit.
DKV: I agree to this.All the knowledge was there there for us to discover it.And it is there without doubt. The very mind which creates doubt ,also gives answers.Thus all answers were available as function of Thinking Power and Time.
Imagine a person who wants to fly in the 1st Century.
What questions he will generally ask ?
I wish to fly. But what is I?Is it my body or my conciousness (which generates experience and understanding)?
Most likely during those old days he will end up with an Answer saying I am completely attached to my body.Conciousness has no independent existence. He will never give a thought to Conciousness Compression on a small size body for the benefit of his desire.
In short Becoming a Bird will be a complete stupidity in order to achieve the goal.Becuase essentially he wants to carry much more information.He wants all the physical self to carry itself in the air.Not only that he wants to be recongnized to the observers.His desire remains to be known with all his accomplishements so that he may fulfill some other part of his desire like getting close to a Superman with medals..
Thus he will try to conquer the concept of Flying.He will work hard to keep his physical body and mind is sync with his desires.
Interestingly he will get all his inspiration from Nature.He will look at Birds who achieved it without caring for the Scientific Methodology.
Interesting isnt it. A concept so complicated gets Naturally manfactured by keeping a simple desire with conviction.Obviously What Birds accomplished doesnt get a mention in the Who's Who but this fact can not go unnoticed from the eyes of a keen observer.Greater the number of desires you have greater the energy you will require to accomplish it.And anything can be accomplished by playing around your the number of Desires within you. This is the Qunatum Definition of Budhha's TEaching.
By this example it becomes obvious that Knowledge lives within us. We discover what we need.When we need all we need to find all...Within us.
And we are not talking about simulation here.
We have distinguished between Simulation and Real world in "Anomaly in Randomeness".
===============================================
ROB:Having hired a private detective to give me an account of your entire life from the moment you were a single cell I can clearly see that you, indeed, did NOT create the universe.
REP:Thats crazy you never saw.I am enclosed within the facade of physical body and desires.
=========================================
Just to be sure I contacted the best group of scientists in existance (from various feilds) to convert the time in which you were alive on earth into mathematics. The mathematics show no anomalies in the particles surrounding you etc...
REP: Give them an option of describing me in the Real Space time with respect to the Origin of the Universe.Whatever was before anyone was like a movie in a smaller dimesnions.I mean before I was born nothing was true it was all scripted in a Lie... A truth has been realized only with me.
From now on the Life begins for real for those who know me.I am a moment of creation in the Highness of Truth.
==============================================
Obvioulsy since you are allegedly the 'creator' you have control over the factors that may give you away as a creator. Regardless, as far as I am concerned, you are not the creator.
REP: Thats your approach to truthness.Having a control over everything is not a requirement in
my quest to be called the Creator :-))
==========================================
The evidence proving you are not outweighs by far the evidence to show you are.
REP: The evidence whatever you have needs to be shared with me in order to have a real discussion.
=======================================
Next time you see a friend of yours, why not PROVE that they are not a, as DA would say, purple rhinoceros. Why take the time out of your day to prove something so obvious?
REP: This is no Joke. Proving a Rhinoceros is far more easier than proving me worng.