It is simple - if you were the Creator of this universe, the mind you must have (that would enable you to deal with all of the variables involved) must surely be able to deal with a small issue like PI to the 10,000th.
In fact the 9.1 million digit prime should be child's play.
There is a prize for the discovery of a 10 million digit prime - do yourself a quick favour and claim it - while you are at it, make sure it's a Mersenne Prime as well just to put the icing on the cake.
REP:Dear Rob , Without claiming to be superior in any sense .. I would like to reiterate my last statement. Perfect Knowledge is no knowledge at all.PI is an invention of Mathematics.
It does not exist in nature.The nature itself creates it in an attempt to linearize its understanding..
Thus dont be surprised if I take time to solve such problems.
Now tell me what can you share with me instantaneously?
Nothing except the Self. If you are really a good observer then in my case My Self.
===========================================================
Do you believe you have free will (the ability to impact the universe and change its course with a conscious decision, as opposed to being just a manifestation of the universe in action) or do you believe that all of your actions are explainable at the sub quantum level and are in effect just reactions?
REP: Interesting question but again the answer is dual depending upon your understanding
of the Obeserver as "living" or "non-living".Free Will is not needed if you know that whatever is
happening couldnt have happened any other way.Free Will is needed if you have an illusion of choice.