"Do you believe you have free will (the ability to impact the universe and change its course with a conscious decision, as opposed to being just a manifestation of the universe in action) or do you believe that all of your actions are explainable at the sub quantum level and are in effect just reactions?"

I believe that everything we do is a result of the most fundamental rules of the universe acting upon the most fundamental particles of matter. Though I use the term fundamental particles of matter I don't believe that such a thing exists, infinity (in my opinion) applies to both big and small, therefore the universe is infinitely big and small at the same time. You could say that looking at planets and galaxies is looking at the (+) side of infinity and observing sub atomic particles is looking at the (-) side of infinity. None has any end. Obviously between + and - there is a neutral value, zero. Do I believe that anything has zero mass or that nothingness exists ANYWHERE? No. Zero, is merely the level at which the observer operates. (once again, just me talkin?).

So, do we have free will? No, free will is an illusion. Assume (like I do) that absolutely every single thing (NO EXCEPTIONS) is explainable by maths. that means that everything is pre-determined. So, were I to make a decision now, and we were to 'reverse the formula' and then 're-reverse the formula' I would do the same thing again -the exact same thing because I would be reacting to the exact same things that would be happening. I like to view it as someone getting shot in a film. Just imagine that these people in the movie are real and our rewind, fast-foreword and play buttons are our way of 'inverting' the universes formula. Just for the sake of irony, I like to have the film based on the subject of free will and the characters in the film are constantly arguing about whether free will exists. No matter whether they believe in free will or not, they will do the same thing, and if they are a particular character, they will get shot, they don?t learn what not to do when you rewind the film because their thoughts get un-thought and all the stimuli that produced that thought un-happen.
(Do not take this analogy literally; I do not believe that it is in ANY WAY possible to 'invert' the formula of the universe.)