Why am I repeating myself again? Science is the study and explanation of how everything works. Therefore, jjw004, there is no such thing as an 'obscure' method of creating something. So that I do not have to repeat myself yet-again, I would like to emphasise the HOW 'EVERYTHING WORKS' in the last sentence.
You can't disagree with me on the fact that everything has a logical explanation, even though 'we' as humans in our present stage may not be able to understand it (e.g. nothingness), but you must admit that everything, i repeat, evrything has an e-x-p-l-a-n-t-i-o-n. So let's take your 'creator', this, like everything else in existence (I'm not saying your 'creator exists') is explainable by some form of logic.
To explain what I meant by some form of logic, I was not implying that there are different versions of logic in different reigons of space or whatever, I'm saying there is only one set of rules, one way things can be, one logic; and how we interpret everything is dependant of our current knowlege of this logic (unless you are religious and choose to ignore logic). Take maths, we know a lot, but there's a lot still to be discovered.