Rob,

Your arguments are emotionally driven. Shake your fist at it all you want - but you are still not in a position to categorically state that the universe was not the work of a creator.

Just accept the fact that you simply don't personally believe it, as is your right, and your faith.

Just because you cannot conceive of a creator outside of time and matter, does not make it impossible, much to your chagrin. Your assertions that something cannot come from nothing (even though that is not what is on offer), and that a creator would be explainable by logic (or more to the point, your thought processes) just show to me the limits of a finite, temporally bound mind.

God may well be explainable by logic, but we cannot reference all of the variables. We simply don't have the whole picture.

You find the 'existence of an intelligent entity that just exists and has created this universe and revealed Himself through history' inconceivable, unnecessary and unbelievable.

I find the idea that 'I am here as a freak occurrence because millions of coincidences led to a random chain of events that ended with my consciousness seated within a brain of breath-taking complexity looking out at this incredible universe and feeling that it cannot believe that I am here as a freak occurrence because of millions of coinc....' as inconceivable, unbelievable and ridiculous.

I believe that it is simply what you choose to accept - and then you use science to rationalize it, when in fact science cannot even touch it - full stop.

You said you were going to think of a proof of God's non existence. How has it gone?

Regards,

Blacknad.