Quote:
Originally posted by DA Morgan:
Irrelevant to what I wrote. People need to take personal responsibility for their actions. The Pope is not in your closet.
but not to what i originally wrote. people have to be educated in what their choises are before they can do anything but what they already are doing. they have personal responsiblity, it just that they cant do anything about the problem, since they are not aware of the problem. nor do they know of any alternatives to what they are doing.

Quote:
This is pure mythology based primarily on racial or cultural prejudice.
no, its from visiting people while i was overseas. ive talked to people from different countries and different religions. if its "acial or cultural prejudice", its of their own making. they were the ones that told me they are not allowed to use contraceptives because it went against the teaching of their gods.

Quote:
I know you've got your fantasy engine in high gear but you know perfectly well that is not what I wrote, not what I meant, not what I implied.
thats because you made the choise to chose the words that you quote from me in such a way as to say something else.

Quote:
If you can't do better than this the game is over.
sure if you choise not to learn.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.