ive read the theory, ive also had a teacher that believed like you that each person was in his own universe. he also believe that a vertical axis windmill did not need to move.

you see thats the problem. people who can do, those that cant teach, yet they still expect others to believe that they know everything. I dont have the link right now so i will not expect you to listen to this (after all you believed that the guy that you posted a link to said that the heavier weight of water added to the the ocean when ice melted on the ocean floor would push the lighter weight of land that had loss the ice down while everyone else read that it would push it up). I read where a researcher (one of those that actually worked with the theory) took the time out to answer a bunch of question for a high school science club. HE complained about teachers teaching it wrong.

the best way to understand it, is not to let others tell you what it means but to read it yourself. i have, you should try it. At no point does Einstein say that there would be more than one speed of light. HE said that the speed of light was set. Everything else was related to it. not vice versa.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.