Quote:
Originally posted by paul:
if I recall correctly Da Morgan is/was a "teacher" at a college/university or something.
and because of his occupation his critisism may be akin to a father who scolds his child when brought to anger because he thinks otherwise when his child says something that he thinks he shouldnt have.
hes a instructor of a single computer languange of a college computer science program. that kind of thing might have been ok in the early 1900's along with spankings, switches, smashing fingers, etc. but they are not allowed anymore. they are never allowed in this kind of settings, nor is encouraging it.

Quote:
remember teachers? they try to teach with whatever method they have available.
yes, such as telling a child he cant dream, that he cant look outside of the box, and anything that is not up to the same cookie cutter stamp as everyone else would get punished with a ruler upside the hand or head.

Quote:
Im sure he meant no harm to you personally.
probably all you really are to him is typed words he sees on the computer monitor in front of him.

thats really all we are here (words).
then why is he here if he does not believe that there are real ppl with real feelings and why is he posting such insults, save to harm.

harming others for no more reason that he has, has no purpose other than to harm and prove that you are better than they because you can harm them. if he has been here as long as he has, he should know better. i have to wonder how many ppl he has chased out of the forum with his insults. i know of at least three.

i do have to say that you have earned some respect from me for standing with him.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.