Why am I not surpirsed, Morgans reply devoid of any facts, yet he has not problem calling people idiots, on drugs and a whole host of other things when post fail to meet his "standard" well impress us Morgan, you have lots of mouth, your always shooting it off at everyone, constantly crying out your on the high road, please explain to us where the amount of water required to flood the 139 MILLION square miles of oceans are going to be raised 15 METERS due to global warming, as per YOUR posts..

Earth FACTS..

96.7%, of all water is ALREADY located in oceans.

4.3, the total remaining water is located, in the following forms, water, snow, Ice, and atmosphere on the terrestrail surface of Earth.

Where is this planet going to come up with 15 METERS of water to raise the current 139 MILLION square miles of oceans, not to mention the areas overtaken by the "Magic Morgan Global Sea Rise"? WHERE?.. you know why you dont answer because you shoot your mouth off, and you dont know what the hell you are talking about as proven here.. NASA AND THE ESA says you are wrong.. so tell us how this is, and I quote: You take an oversimplified approach to a complex problem and relieve yourself of any sense of responsibility to do something about it. I see nothing but greed and sloth. :unquote. so now you claim NASA and ESA are taking a sloth approach when compaired to whom? you? tell us who? we know you wont post facts.. will you, because you dont have any.

We can clearly see YOUR sloth.. how bout some facts.. you like to run your mouth.. HOW ABOUT SOME FACTS for a change. Agencies like NASA and ESA are simple minded idiots when in your company, or matched against your intellect.. you dont have a problem telling people to put up or shut up.. you were given facts.. now post yours..

Put up.. or sit down and shut up.

NEVER Underestimate the power of stupidity!