Mr Morgan,

Insults are one thing. You expect such things in robust discussions where views differ. However, there is also a concept called defamation. While just what someone's education qualification happens to be is totally irrelevant to this forum, you asked the question relating to qualifications previously and I gave the courtesy of a reply.

On this occasion, the only explanation for your comment is to impune my reputation, in an effort to bolster your own opinion. Now that goes from a simple insult way over into the territory of defamation. Since by doing so you have not only put at risk yourself but also the owner of this forum, the moderator and even your employer should you have made the mistake of sending your post from a work computer, all I can suggest is you apologise and take a great deal more care when you decide to insult someone on this or any other public forum.

As to your comment, what evidence would you see? Did you make enquiries with all Universities in the world?

I would ask you to edit your message to remove the offending comment however the message would already be archived in search engines etc and has already been read. I suggest that perhaps you make an apology instead.

Richard

Sane=fits in. Unreasonable=world needs to fit to him. All Progress requires unreasonableness